- This event has passed.
Money Smart Week
April 10 @ 10:00 am - April 17 @ 10:30 am
Join us for virtual Money Smart Week — a week of virtual financial capability programming to be held Saturday, April 10 through Saturday, April 17, 2021.
This week-long free virtual campaign aims to help people better manage their personal finances with a focus on those hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year’s line-up includes:
• Saturday, April 10 @ 10:00 a.m. CST |
Talking Cents (The University of Chicago Financial Education Initiative)
• Sunday, April 11 @ 10:00 a.m. CST |
Saving (FINRA Investor Education Foundation)
• Monday, April 12 @ 12:00 p.m. CST |
Basic Banking (The Economic Awareness Council)
• Tuesday, April 13 @ 12:30 p.m. CST |
Student Loans (U.S. Department of Education, Federal Student Aid)
• Wednesday, April 14 @ 1:00 p.m. CST |
Fraud Protection (Internal Revenue Service)
• Thursday, April 15 @ 1:00 p.m. CST |
Personal Finance (Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC))
• Friday, April 16 @ 12:00 p.m. CST |
Housing Protections + Resources (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
• Saturday, April 17 @ 10:30 a.m. CST |
Budgeting (University of Wisconsin-Madison, Division of Extension)
View more details at www.moneysmartweek.org. Events are free and open to the public, but registration is advised. Please e-mail email@example.com for further information! Questions for the panelists can be submitted during the registration process.