Inter library loans are available for those materials the library does not own. Requests can be made at the main circulation desks at Renovo and Ross Libraries or by calling Renovo at (570)-923-0390 or Ross at (570)-748-3321. It may take a minimum of 3-6 weeks to get the item if it is available at another library in the state of Pennsylvania. Inter library loans might not be renewable so patrons must pick them up as soon as they are called. A fee of $5.00 will be charged for postage should the patron NOT pick up the item.
- Patron accounts must be in good standing to use the inter library loan service.
- Publication date of requested items must be 6 months or older.
- Patron may only have 3 active requests at one time.
- Loan periods are determined by the lending libraries, as are renewals. Please request your renewal a week in advance.
- Patrons will be contacted at the phone listed in their patron records when item(s) are available for pick up. Please give a current telephone number when making the request.
- Patrons will be responsible to pick up item(s) within the lending period. Failure to pick up an inter library loan will result in a $5 courtesy fee per item to subsidize processing time and postage costs affiliated with the inter library loan program.